Jul 5, 2018

Summer 2018

I have a lot of tweets saved in drafts with what is to follow. I'm turning 25 later this month and for the first time ever, I am having "I'm getting old" thoughts. I've always been one to embrace time and growing old but for some reason, these thoughts are coming to me. I don't know if it's because I'm currently looking for that one job that I've been seeking for since getting out of high school and feeling like I should have been in this positions since 21-22. Is it because I plan to move out of my parent's house? Is it because one of my best friends is moving states and it is lowkey a pain to think I won't see him as often? Or it could be because after doing a program on Product Design for 2 months, I found a new appreciation for education that I'd love to get my bachelors degree and feeling like I'm too old to try now. 

Along with being vulnerable and selfish right now, I am happy. My life is moving forward for the better and for the people I care about the most. I have a lifetime ahead of being able to do everything I apply myself in doing. 
It's just how I'm feeling ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment